Tuesday, December 10, 2013

52 Tuesday's: Favorite CHRISTMAS Thrifts #23


What: Wee Ceramic Christmas Tree
Where: Bethesda Thrift Store, Milwaukee
Level of Love: 8 out of 10

For the rest of December I'm going to share my favorite Christmas-related thrifts. I love Christmas, and have collected quite a few holiday things over the years, so it's going to be hard to pick!

This first item is a recent find and is making its Christmas holiday decor debut this year. I picked it up in Milwaukee while spending a wonderful day of thrift and vintage shopping with my Aunt Dee. She knows all the best places. The only reason I gave it an 8 is because the size is just a wee bit...well...wee. I wish it were just a little bit bigger. Or, I'd love to have it be one of a set. I'll be keeping my eye out for other similar trees at the thrifts this season and would love to create a little forest of them! Or


No comments:

Post a Comment