Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October in Instagrams

Where did October go??? I know it's a total cliche, but this month seriously flew by. The weather has changed here in Seattle, but we've also still had quite a few sunny days. Honestly, I can't even remember this month's highlights, so I'll have to jump right into pictures and let them speak for themselves (with captions clockwise from top left as I jog my memory):

1) Toast with cheese spread and fig jam from the Mediterranean food store. 2) A happy bike-makeover afternoon in our living room followed by 3) A happy light filled and friend filled kitchen moment. 4) Best. Book. And fresh manicure.

1) Starting Mom and Jim's visit off with a trip east to see the salmon spawning in the Snoqualmie River. 2) Kevin scanning for (and spotting) big horn sheep in the Yakima River canyon with the most beautiful light. 3) Mom playing pilot at the Future of Flight exhibit. 4) Pretty fall colors are the best.

1) Jim enjoying a best-burger-in-Seattle (in our opinion) from Lil' Woody's for his birthday. 2) Mom and I got matching mini pumpkin pies while visiting the Space Needle. 3) BACK IN WISCONSIN! And eating obligatory deep fried cheese curds from Mullen's Cheese. 4) Grocery shopping in Wisconsin and I realize how much I miss Milwaukee brand pickles. It's nostalgia in a jar.

1) Mom and I decide to take a canoe ride to the island on our lake while I'm home and 2) I make her snap a selfie with me. 3) Going through old photo albums and I stumble across this picture of my dad as the most adorable little kid circa 1940. 4) My old thrift store stomping grounds in Wisconsin. A must stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment