Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September in Instagrams

September was a full, satisfying month. As I mentioned in a previous post, September is Kevin's Birthday Month, which means we found big and small ways to celebrate throughout the month. Our trip to San Diego was at the top of that list, plus a rather last-minute Birthday brunch (which unfortunately I didn't snap many shots of), a birthday-day dinner and funk show, and general month-long spoiledness.

Here's how the month looked in Instagram shots. Captions clockwise from top right.


This picture sums up our trip to San Diego nicely, which fulfilled Kevin's number one birthday wish of going surfing. 



1) My finished stripy EPS sweater blocking. 2) Weekend hike up Mount Dickerman. 3) Neighbor Bernadette sneaking over through the window like she owns the place and taking a nap on my lap while I knit. 4) Sunset over the Olympics from Golden Gardens park during my Quit Party (my job...not smoking. just to be clear. because I don't smoke). 


1) A delicious Tunisian inspired dinner of tomato couscous, merguez sausages, harissa, and a deep fried egg. 2) Weekday lunch meet-up with Kevin for past at Il Corvo. 3) Kevin's birthday-day morning surprise from Bernadette (and Sarah). 4) The birthday boy at birthday-day dinner.

1) Framed new favorite picture from Sarah's vintage-y high school camera. Taken at the beach during my Quit Party. And a "new" old Stanley thermos we found at the Fremont Sunday Market recently. 2) A selfie from the day I pulled out our winter sweaters and hats. 3) Sunday at the pub with proper British food while watching the Sounders game. We ordered our Scotland standard drinks of a Strongbow for me and a Guinness for Kevin - just like we used to do at Masons in Dalkeith. It was quite nostalgic. 4) Sprinkle cone. No further captioning needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment