Thursday, September 5, 2013

August in Instagrams

As of semi-recently, I became an iPhone owner. Of all the things that I love about my new phone, it's possible that Instagram is my favorite. Addiction with a capital "A". I think what I love about it is that it makes me take pictures of the everyday things that I wouldn't otherwise think to capture in a photo. It's fun to look back through my photo stream and remember little moments and big moments alike.

Here are some of my August favorites (captioned in clockwise order from the top left):















1) Dinner and pretty blanket at the first KEXP Concert at the Mural of the summer. Unfortunately overcast but still fantastic. 2) A daily Churchill house occurrence using the most perfect coffee carafe brought back from the thrifts in Maine by our dear friend Sarah.  3) Second KEXP Concert at the Mural. Sun!! 4) At Chuck's Hop Shop with friends. I spotted a lone Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy in the cooler (in a can?) and it made me smile.



5) All of my work things packed up and ready to be dropped off at the office on my last day. 6) A drink with the hubs at Fremont Brewing on a perfect sunny day. 7) My epic jobless to-do list. That's right, it's color coded. 8) Space Needle photo shoot during cousin Chad and girlfriend Nina's visit. Come back any time you two!




9) Cascadia Cup: Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders (we won!). 10) The best knitting advice from Elizabeth Zimmermann, knitting sage. 11) An almost complete shot of my EPS linen sweater. 12) Favorite order at Top Pot Doughnuts (enjoyed whilst writing this very post).

And last but not least...a shot taken while out and about on our anniversary. Five years folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment