Tuesday, September 10, 2013

52 Tuesdays: Favorite Thrifts #16



What: Silk Print Dress
Where: Hunt and Gather, San Diego, CA
Level of Love: 9 out of 10

This is one of two dresses I found at a vintage shop on this trip. I'm fairly certain it's handmade due to lack of tag and the seam construction. There are belt loops but no belt - which if fine with me since I usually toss the matching belt anyway. I had one of those magical moments when I zipped it up where you feel like the garment was made just for you because it fits so well! Like, who took my measurements before making this? The shape and length are exactly what I look for, too, but rarely find. Sleeves (but not cap sleeves), waistline at my natural waist, slight a-line shape, and a length that ends just a teensy bit below the knees. None of this thigh-length business thank you very much. The only thing that would make it better are pockets. Pockets would make it a 10 out of 10. In case you're interested, my clogs are from here and come highly recommended. My dimples? Now those on the other hand I'm not certain where they're from. Family member types feel free to speculate...

No comments:

Post a Comment